I have decided that my journal will be "FRIENDS ONLY" because it is here that I confide in a selected few my thoughts, views and observations about the things that happen in my everyday life. I am not opposed to adding people but if you want to be added to my friends list... please read the following:
Those are my “requirements” – real difficult, right? If you think you can handle that – feel free to comment on this entry. Thank you. ♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~The Friends Only banner was made by elenloth @ LJ -- Thank you.
- It would be beneficial for you to read my extended userinfo page as it gives a little more information about what I do/do not like.
- I’d also like it if we had at least a few things in common with one another before I add you. Otherwise why would you friend me in the first place? (You can find my "interest" list on my userinfo page.)
- Commenting on every, single one of my entries is NOT required. But please comment occasionally when you can and I will try to do the same. I like to know that my friends are out there and still alive. :)
- Another something to note: Being an honest and true friend is extremely important to me. And I will try my hardest to I do my best to be as good a friend as I can be (within the limits of online journaling) to others.
- Finally, please show respect to me and others here.